Although you cannot bend someone’s will to your own desires through magic, you can perform a spell to attract new love or to jazz up your current relationship with fresh couple-bonding chemistry. This is a short (and by no means complete) list of essential oils for Love and Passion.
- Deep heartfelt connections: Rose oil
- Passionate Evenings: Ylang-Ylang, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Sensuality: Sandalwood, Orange, Basil
- Libido Boosters: Ginger, Cinnamon, Golden Rod
- Aphrodisiac: Clary Sage, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli, Rosewood
- Magickal Purpose: The heart’s emotions, creativity, marriage, friendship, beauty, compassion, relationships, kinder, gentler then red
- Magickal Uses: Love, beauty, friendships, partnerships, romance, attraction.
Pink is used in magick when dealing with flirtation and sexuality. It is the best color to work with when trying to attract a new love and for rituals to draw affections because pink promotes romance and friendship. Pink is also a calming and relaxing color and is used to reduce fears. A color of femininity, honor, service, pink brings friendly, lively conversation to the dinner table.
Here are the magickal correspondences for the color pink:
- Element: Fire
- Direction: South
- Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Planet: Venus
- Day: Friday
- Numbers: 0 and 1
- Magickal Tool: Wand, Cauldron
- Magickal Form: Candles, cloth
- Scent/Essential Oil: Sandalwood, Rose, Apple Blossom, Gardenia, Jasmine, Lavender, Ginger Sweetpea, Tuberose, Strawberry, Apricot.
- Plant/Herb: Aztec Lily, Beans, Bishops Weed, Violets, Winter Cherry, Dropwort, Feverfew, Cotton Rose, Basil, Coriander, Crocus, Avocado, Ginseng, Kava-Kava, Ladies Mantle, Yarrow, Yerba Santa, Maidenhair, Allspice, Pennyroyal.
- Tree/Wood: Orange, Olive, Peach, Sycamore, Pink Dogwood
- Animal: Cat, Dove, Sparrow, Deer, Conch, Clam and Oysters.
- Minerals and Stones: Pink Sapphire, Kunzite, Pink Tourmaline, Pink or Rose Quartz, Pink Diamonds, Pink Spinel, Pink Garnet, Ruby, Red Jasper, Emerald, Peridot, Aventurine.
- Tarot Card: The sevens
- God: Amun Ra, Angus, Cupid, Kama
- Goddess: Anat, Aphrodite, Astarte, Belili, Belit-llanit, Benten, Cybele, Erzulie, Hathor, Ishtar, Isis, Venus
- Personality: This person is a romantic at heart. Likes candlelight dinners and movies, always tries to find the good in everything and everybody, very friendly.