- Nature Spirits: Mer-people, Air and Water beings who are connected with spring rains and storms.
- Herbs: High John root, yellow dock, wood betony, Irish moss
- Colors: Pale green, red-violet
- Scents: Honeysuckle, apple blossom
- Stones: Aquamarine, bloodstone
- Trees: Alder, dogwood
- Animals: Cougar, hedgehog, boar
- Birds: Sea crow, sea eagle
- Deities: Black Isis, the Morrigan, Hecate, Cybele, Astarte, Athene, Minerva, Artemis, Luna
Energy breaks into the open; growing, prospering, exploring. New beginnings; balance of Light and Dark. Breaking illusions. Seeing the truth in your life however much it may hurt.
- Nature Spirits: house faeries, both of the home itself and of house plants
- Herbs: balm of Gilead, hyssop, myrrh, sage, spikenard
- Colors: light blue, violet
- Flowers: primrose
- Scents: wisteria, heliotrope
- Stones: amethyst, jasper, rock crystal
- Trees: rowan, laurel, cedar
- Animals: otter, unicorn
- Birds: eagle, chickadee
- Deities: Brigit, Juno, Kuan Yin, Diana, Demeter, Persephone, Aphrodite
Energy working toward the surface; A good time for spell work on purification, growth, healing. Loving the self. Accepting responsibility for past errors, forgiving yourself, and making future plans.