Fill a small pot with a handful of rosemary leaves, thirteen anise seeds, two cloves, three rose geranium leaves, a tablespoon of honey, and some grapefruit juice.
Place the pot over a fire and bring the brew to a boil. Strain the mixture through a sieve. Add some of the liquid to a glass of wine or fruit juice, and then serve it to the man or woman from whom you desire love, or use it as an offering.
Sometimes you have your love target in sight, and a little nudge is all that is needed. Some added sweetness can easily turn their thoughts toward you. Sweeten the disposition of your intended with this easy love potion!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 fresh strawberry
- pinch of cinnamon
Blend the frozen berries, milk, cinnamon, and honey together. Pour into a large glass. Garnish with the fresh berry and serve to your intended with all your love.
Found at: Love Magick
Here are some simple spells which use ingredients found in any supermarket.
- Chocolate is excellent for money.
- Spinach can help you get a job.
- Bitter foods will make you work harder, sweet foods will ease the pressure on a workaholic (try honey, not junk food).
- Apples are sacred to Aphrodite, so cut one in half and give it to your lover to enrapture them.
- Get the one you want out of your life out of it by serving them a bowl of turnips. They’ll leave you – you won’t have to do a thing.
- Ginger tea, or bathing with ginger will relieve stress.
- Oats in a sock, popped in the bath, promotes gentleness and soft beauty.
To make another person fall in love with you, brew this tea on a Friday during a waxing moon.
- 1 pinch of rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of black ordinary breakfast tea
- 3 pinches thyme
- 3 pinches nutmeg
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 6 fresh rose petals
- 6 lemon leaves
- 3 cups pure spring water
- Sugar to taste
- Honey for sweetness
Place all ingredients in an earthenware or copper tea kettle. Boil three cups of pure spring water and add to the kettle. Sweeten with sugar and honey.
While the tea is steeping, recite this magical rhyme:
By the light of the moon I brew this tea
to make (lover’s name) desire me.
Drink some of the tea and say:
Goddess of Love hear now my plea
let (lover’s name) desire me!
On the following Friday, brew another pot of the love potion tea and give some to the person you want to love you. He or she will soon begin to fall in love with you.
Sweet fresh pumpkin with bright notes of apple and pineapple juice and just a dash of spice… ah, mystically delicious! A pleasant and nutritious drink. The perfect pick-me-up for all your magickal endeavors!
- PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
- APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, divination.
- PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck, protection.
- ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
- 1 Medium sized pumpkin
- 1 quart Apple Juice and Pineapple juice mixed (I like half and half)
How to Make Pumpkin Apple Juice:
Slice pumpkin in half, scrape and remove pulp with a big spoon. Place pumpkin halves, cut side down, on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until soft. Let cool. Remove pumpkin pulp out of shell. Cut pulp of pumpkin into chunks and put it thru a juicer or wrap pumpkin in a cheesecloth and squeeze. Add Apple and Pineapple juice mixture. Make sure consistency is thin and juice-like (like orange juice). Add a dash of allspice (to taste). Add one to two tablespoons of honey, stirring in thoroughly. Sample juice, add more honey if it is not sweet enough for your taste. Add more allspice if it needs more flavor.
Note: Give this cocktail a nice little punch by adding Apple Vodka or Brandy.
- Vervain leaves – 4 stalks worth
- Honey 1/4 cup
- Florida water or other perfume (a few dabs)
- 1-1/2 cups of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Combine this in a gallon jug and fill with warm water. Stand in shower and dump mixture all over, then just towel off. Its an invigorating herbal wash that is great after ritual or when you feel slightly off kilter.