- 7 drops Palmarosa
- 5 drops Ylang-ylang
- 1 drop Ginger
- 2 drops Rosemary
- 1 drop Cardamom
Wear to draw love. Anoint pink candles and burn while visualizing.
Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
It’s no secret that Aries is the astrological equivalent of a bullet. It’s a red-hot burst of energy that’s capable of overcoming any obstacle by charging straight for it. The ruler of Aries is Mars, the “red” planet, the ancient god of war who was known for his equally fiery temperament. No wonder, then, the herbs that correspond with your sign are also a bit “hot” to the taste. Use them in cooking to raise your endorphins, the substance Mars loves best. Use them for spells to invoke that Mars energy.
Here are some simple spells which use ingredients found in any supermarket.
- Chocolate is excellent for money.
- Spinach can help you get a job.
- Bitter foods will make you work harder, sweet foods will ease the pressure on a workaholic (try honey, not junk food).
- Apples are sacred to Aphrodite, so cut one in half and give it to your lover to enrapture them.
- Get the one you want out of your life out of it by serving them a bowl of turnips. They’ll leave you – you won’t have to do a thing.
- Ginger tea, or bathing with ginger will relieve stress.
- Oats in a sock, popped in the bath, promotes gentleness and soft beauty.
Add the following ingredients to 1/8 cup of jojoba oil. As you mix the oils, inhale the aroma and visualize the intended purpose for the blend. For best results, use therapeutic grade organic oils instead of synthetics.
- 3 drops Frankincense
- 1 drop Ginger
- 1 drop Black Pepper
- 1 drop Petitgrain
You can wear Aries oil when the moon is in Aries, and also when the Sun is in Aries. If you are a Aries, wear the blend to increase your personal power.
Note: This post was written by Shirley Twofeathers for Gypsy Magic, and was moved to its new home here at The Magickal Apothecary. You may repost and share it only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.