You’ll need a few large apples, cinnamon, yarrow, spring water, salt, and an enameled or cast-iron saucepan.
Concentrate on your goal while preparing this potion:
- Slice the apples place them into the saucepan, coat with cinnamon, and cover with yarrow.
- Put in enough water to submerge the contents and add a small sprinkling of salt.
- Stir clockwise on low heat, incanting a love charm of your own making.
- Bring to a simmer for about 90 minutes, strain and place into a dark jar.
- Put a few drops into your favorite aftershave or cologne and wear it every 4 days.
- The magic stays after the scent fades.
Add to your favorite bottle of cologne or perfume the following:
- a few drops of Musk oil
- a pinch of ground Coral
- Cantharides (“spanish fly”)
- Brown Sugar
- three Rose petals
Shake well and then place the bottle in front of an image of your desired lover, or your chosen deity of love, for five days and nights. To attract a lover, rub some of the perfume on your forehead, breasts, and feet.
Sometimes you have your love target in sight, and a little nudge is all that is needed. Some added sweetness can easily turn their thoughts toward you. Sweeten the disposition of your intended with this easy love potion!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 fresh strawberry
- pinch of cinnamon
Blend the frozen berries, milk, cinnamon, and honey together. Pour into a large glass. Garnish with the fresh berry and serve to your intended with all your love.
Found at: Love Magick
- 3 parts Frankincense
- 1 part Myrrh
- 1 part Cinnamon
- ½ part Sandalwood
- ½ part Jasmine flowers
- 3 drops sweet White Wine or Sherry
Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
- St. John’s Wort,
Leo, your planet is the Sun, the source of life and warmth that keeps us all alive and provides us with the energy we need to keep pursuing our life’s quest. It makes perfect sense, then, that the bright, cheerful sunflower would be the perfect representation of your equally bright and happy sign. Herbs like goldenseal and St. John’s Wort are tailor-made for you, too, since their ability to keep the body resistant to illness and depression are well known. Mix a bit of chicory with your morning coffee to help remove any obstacles that come up.
- 3 cups fresh Juniper Sprigs -with berries
- 2 cups red Rosebuds
- 1 cups Bay Leaves
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon chips
- 2 tablespoons Cloves
- 10 drops Rose Oil
- 3 drops Pine Oil
- 6 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Orrisroot chips
- 5 whole dried Rose Blossoms
- 3 three-inch Cinnamon sticks
- 20 assorted Pinecones, painted gold (the gold paint is optional)
Combine the juniper, rosebuds, bay leaves, cinnamon chips, cloves, and cones in a big ceramic bowl. In a separate dish, mix the oils with the orrisroot. Stir this mixture into the first one and put into a closed container to mellow for a few weeks, stirring occasionally. Place the potpourri in a dish and scatter the roses blossoms and cinnamon sticks on top.
You’ve carved all those great pumpkins! Don’t throw away the seeds. They are great for attracting prosperity — you can use them in oils, around candles or in conjuring bags. Here’s how:
Gather the following ingredients to “dress” the seeds for baking or drying:
- Ground Cloves
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- if you know FOR SURE no one will eat the seeds by mistake — add cinquefoil
Next, coat seeds with the above listed formula. Time to dry them! There are two easy ways — in your oven or using a food dehydrator. Oven – bake at 150 degrees for 3 to 4 hours, turn them every 30 minutes to avoid scorching. Or you can use a food dehydrator at 115 degrees for 2 hours.
Once your dressed seeds are thoroughly dry, you are ready to make lots of great magickal projects!
By Silver Ravenwolf