Peace and Tranquility
Lavender essential oil is reassuring, soporific, and is often the first choice of aromatherapists for treating emotional or mental stress. It also reduces muscular pain, whether from illness or physical exertion, and soothes the skin.
- 4 cups Epsom salts
- 2 cups Sea salt
- 1 cup non fat powdered milk
- 2 cups oatmeal ground to a very fine powder in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- 40 drops of lavender essential oil
Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, sieve if you wish, then add the lavender 10 drops at a time, thoroughly mix it through. Do this 4 times, so that the lavender essential oil is distributed.
- ½ cup solar dried sea salts
- ¼ cup Epsom salts
- ¼ cup dead sea mineral salts
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
Mix all ingredients well (adding the essential oil last) store in a glass jar or tin and use ¼ cup per bath.
Magickal Uses: clairvoyance, cleansing, consecration, happiness, healing, love, passion, peace, peace of mind, protection, psychic protection, purification, tranquility
NOTE: Epsom Salts should not be used by diabetics or any other person with circulatory problems.
- 1 bunch Lavender
- 1 large bottle clear organic shampoo
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- Clean wide-neck jar with screw top
Place Lavender head down in the jar. Cut down to fit. Add shampoo and Lavender oil. Close and place in sunny window. Strain and re-bottle. Use 1 tbsp. in a bath.
Magickal Uses: clairvoyance, cleansing, consecration, happiness, healing, peace, peace of mind, protection, psychic protection, purification, tranquility