Looking for images to decorate my “What does my name mean?” post, and I came up with all these great T Shirts and Outerwear… Check it out! I think I need a couple of these!
As promised, here are the Tony Jaa screenshots from the movie.
That other guy doesn’t have a chance!
Is he on fire? Yes! How cool is that?
He even dives through barbed wire!
Here he is having a quiet moment…
And yes, he really can do that stuff! It’s not just movie magic!
So, now you can see why I think this guy is so cool, and maybe you can even see why I am so disappointed in myself that I am not him. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be him? Well, OK, maybe YOU wouldn’t want to be him… maybe YOU are happy with yourself how you are in this now moment… but I’m clearly not.
I wonder if there’s even a slim chance in hell that I would have the guts to walk into a martial arts place and ask about lessons? Hmmm…. I dunno… maybe….
This is a list of 108 things I wanted to do in 2008. I don’t think I actually did very many of them, so I’m going to try again in 2017…
- Show up at work with my hair colored purple.
- Make a mud pie.
- Watch the sun set over a lake.
- Spend one whole entire day just listening.
- Be seen in public wearing shoes that don’t match.
- Throw at least 2 water balloons at my unsuspecting son-in-law.
- Make a dandelion necklace.
- Give a tired waitress a $20 tip.
- Pay at least one of my bills by hand (this means NOT online) and put confetti in the envelope.
- Roll on the ground laughing.
- Sleep out under the stars.
- Play with melting candle wax.
- Think of something really nice to say to the person at work who dislikes me the most.
- Figure out who that person is.
- Make a small sail boat out of a leaves and float it on my pond (can that be done? I wonder).
- Bake a small honey cake for the faeries and then leave it out for them to find.
- Put a message in a bottle and drop it into the Missouri River.
- Write anonymous letters to both of my daughters telling them how wonderful they are.
- If they ask me about it, I will totally deny that I wrote the letters.
- Rescue a grasshopper from drowning.
- Actually look at myself in the mirror (at least one time).
- Build a snow man.
- Only wear matching socks if I want to.
- Put flowers in my food.
- Go for a walk in the rain.
- Sit so quietly outside that a butterfly lands on my hand.
- Chase fireflies.
- Paint my toenails bright pink.
- Collect pollen.
- Write “I love you” on all of my mirrors.
- Do 10 sit ups.
- Lay in my hammock and blow bubbles.
- Find out how far I can spit.
- Walk barefoot in mud.
- Write an interesting message on a rock and then leave it for someone else to find.
- Dance by the light of the moon.
- Go outside and do a really good Tarzan yell while thumping my chest.
- Do 3 push ups.
- Turn my electricity off for one whole entire day.
- Fill two dozen plastic Easter eggs with little fun toys, and “hide” them at a playground for kids to find.
- Tie bells on my shoelaces and then go grocery shopping.
- Smile and say “Hi” to everyone who stares at me.
- Wear fake eyelashes and black lipstick to a family gathering.
- Send an anonymous surprise gift to someone I like.
- Deny any knowledge of it if they ask.
- For one whole entire day, say only the absolute truth.
- Do this before I send any anonymous gifts or letters.
- Say that I’m going to write a list of 108 things, and stop right before I get to number 49.
What about you? You got a list of things you’d like to do? I’d sure love to hear it!