Looking for images to decorate my “What does my name mean?” post, and I came up with all these great T Shirts and Outerwear… Check it out! I think I need a couple of these!
This was first posted back in 2008 on my old blog. Here’s what I had to say then:
I’m not sure where this came from, but it was sitting in my “drafts” folder, and since I had posted about numerology yesterday, or was it the day before? it seemed appropriate to add this to that mix. Interesting how the interpretation is different, and yet it could be said to “fit” me rather well.
- You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.
- People find you easy to love and care for.
- You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.
- You’re cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.
- At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.
- At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure – which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.
- Your Fixation: Doubt
- Your Primary Fear: Abandonment
- Your Primary Desire: Security and support
Other Number 6’s:
Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.
I took the test again today, and it was different – and still fairly accurate. The two of them together might add up to me. Here it is:
- You’re independent – and a logical analytical thinker.
- You love learning and ideas… and know things no one else does.
- Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
- You are open minded. A visionary.
- You understand the world and may change it.
- At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.
- At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid.
- Your Fixation: Greed
- Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent
- Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed
Other Number 5’s:
Bill Gates, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bjork, and Stephen Hawking.
I found a fun little web site. It’s called Marlies’ Creative Universe. She has some fun numerology stuff that’s easy to understand. Her nifty java script calculators make it easy to figure out what your numbers are. Here are the highlights:
My personal year is an 8 – which means Test and Evaluation:
You have done your reflecting last year and now you are switching from looking inward to looking outward. You are manifesting what you have worked on during the past 7 years. The physical world with its material issues, career and worldly accomplishments will take up a lot of your time. You are ambitious and now you know your strengths and are willing to take on more challenges.
When things get getting hectic you have a better understanding now as to what needs to be done. You are confident, feel fit and know where you are going. You will be tested and evaluated. So go for it and keep in mind that being organized will make life much easier for you at this time. You will get the recognition you deserve after all the hard work you have put into it. Money will be a big lesson with income and expenses running neck to neck. Money owed to you might also find its way back to you. It is a great year to sell or buy property and investments. You are attracting abundance. Look forward toward the future and not the past and your mistakes. Setbacks are only temporary as obstacles are opportunities for growth.
Taking the analogy of a farmer planting a field, just about there. The plants show what they will look like when they’re ready to be harvested.
My Karmic Number was also interesting. The karmic number interpretation tells what you need to do in order to correct your actions from previous lives. It can also help provide invaluable instruction as to what to do so that you can reap the rewards of the seeds that you sow in this life.
My karmic number is 4, the interpretation read:
Achieving world peace is one thing, but first one must be harmonious inside. As you are such a caretaker of others, you are advised to take time out from your focus on others and regularly reconnect with your higher self by practicing yoga or meditation.
This post was first published in 2008, on my old blog, and while her website is still there, and she does have some interesting numerology information, I was unable to find the cool java script referred to in my intro.