Rose Garden Dusting Powder
- 1 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried ground pink rose petals
- 1/4 cup ground dried lemon peel
- 6 drops attar of roses
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- 4 drops lime essential oil
- 2 drops lemongrass essential oil
Mix dry ingredients in a nonreactive (glass is good) bowl. Drop in attar and essential oils, stirring with each addition. Pour into a dusting powder box. Apply with a powder duster.
If this type of packaging is unavailable, pour the mixture through a funnel into a shaker-topped powder bottle. Add a few grains of rise to stop ingredients from clumping.
To use, shake on body, bed, or inside shoes or drawers.
Found in: Four Seasons of Mojo