Yellow – The Correspondences
How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.
~Vincent Van Gogh
Foods that work in a yellow way:
- Eating outside in natural sunlight improves digestion and gives a feeling of well being.
- Fish oils and foods that are high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Lemon, bananas, grapefruit, eggs, honey, peppers, pumpkins, pineapples, bananas, grains such as corn, wheat, rice, rye
Vitamins and supplements that work in a yellow way:
- Vitamins A, B, D, and E
- Sodium and potassium, iodine, chromium, molybdenium.
Yellow essential oils:
- Lemon grass
- Lemon Verbena
Yellow crystals and stones:
- Tiger Eye
- Iron Pyrite
Carry or wear yellow gemstones to promote the ability to express yourself. They are excellent stones for writers and public speakers to increase eloquence. The yellow stones stimulate movement and mental awareness. They are used to enhance decision making skills.
Symbolic meanings of the color yellow:
- The sun
- The intellect and intuition
- The Empire and fertility (in China)
Leave a Reply
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- Why We Respond To Color “Man needs colour to live; It’s just as necessary an e...
- Why Doctors Wear Green or Blue Scrubs Scrubs used to be white — the color of cleanliness... under Practical Applications
- New Age Turquoise Key words: Love, healing, generosity, emotion, fe... under Turquoise