“The yellow glistens.
It glistens with various yellows,
Citrons, oranges and greens
Flowering over the skin.”
― Wallace Stevens
Light Clear Yellow: This color helps to clear the mind, making it open and alert.
Lemon Yellow: Lemon yellow promotes self reliance and a need for an orderly life. This yellow increases our sensitivity to criticism.
Citrine Yellow: Citrine is a superficial and fickle color. It encourages the serial relationship hopper, the teaser, with unstable emotions. This yellow can be deceitful and retreats from responsibility.
Golden Yellow: This yellow is the color of the loner with an intense curiosity and interest in investigating the finer details of its interests. Golden yellow is sensitive to criticism.
Light Cream: Tinted with a hint of yellow, encourages new ideas. However, this very pale color can also indicate a lack of confidence and a need for reassurance.
Dark Yellow: The darker shades of yellow indicate an inclination toward depression and melancholy, lack of love and low self-worth. Dark yellow relates to the constant complainer and the cynic.
Gold: Gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. Associated with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance, the color psychology of gold implies affluence, material wealth and extravagance.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
- Variations of the Color Turquoise Aqua: Closer to green than blue, aqua is refreshing... under Turquoise
- Violet vs Purple In the traditional color wheel used by painters, viol... under Purple
- Foods That Are Turquoise I found almost nothing in the way of foods that are nat... under Miscellaneous Information
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors ...