― Jim Davis
Peach: Peach encourages great communication and conversation. It inspires good manners and puts people at ease. It has all the attributes of orange but in a much softer, gentler and more cautious form.
Golden Orange: This version of orange encourages vitality and self control.
Amber: Amber helps to inspire greater confidence and better self-esteem. It can promote a degree of arrogance.
Burnt Orange: This color emits a negative vibration indicating pride, tension and aggressive self-assertion.
Dark Orange: Dark orange indicates over-confidence and over-ambition. It tries too hard to prove its worth and to boost its self-esteem, but when it fails, which is often, it develops a chip on its shoulder. It is the color of the opportunist, taking selfish advantage of every situation.
Note: This post was compiled by Shirley Twofeathers for Color Therapy, you may repost and share without karmic repercussions, but only if you give me credit and a link back to this website. Blessed be.
- Purple Planet Earth The earliest life on Earth might have been just as ... under Miscellaneous Information
- A to Z Healing Index Here is an A to Z list of illnesses and the colors ...
- Healing with Color Meditation The Meditation: Choose the color you feel is most ap... under Color Meditations
- Variations of the Color Turquoise Aqua: Closer to green than blue, aqua is refreshing... under Turquoise
- Red Is A Green Issue Red keeps us rooted in the red energy of our planet... under Miscellaneous Information