This is a spell that can be used to help you get whatever it is that you want: healing, guidance, courage, peace, harmony, love, success, money, energy, insight, power… anything. What is required is a clear idea of what you want and/or need, a tree receptive to your need, a leaf from that tree, a charcoal tipped stick, piece of flexible vine, and a dime.
When you have found the tree you are going to be working with, spend a few minutes getting centered and soaking in the energy of the place and developing a sense of connection with the tree. Then, sitting beneath your chosen tree, write or draw a symbol of your need onto the leaf with your charcoal tipped stick.
Rise and walk nine times around the tree clockwise, saying the following or similar words:
Ancient one of the ancient Earth,
Older than time can tell,
Grant me the power at your command
To charge my magic spell.
Repeat as often as necessary until you have walked nine times around the tree.
When finished, tie the leave around the trunk as tightly as you can with the vine. If this isn’t possible, find a branch and tie it on there. When you are sure that the leaf is secure, take the dime and bury it at the foot of the tree in the Earth in payment for its help. Now leave the area and let the tree do its work.
If, when you return to the tree, the leaf is gone – don’t worry. The forces have been set in motion.
From: Earth Power
Leave a Reply
- About Magickal Names by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- To Increase Intuitive Powers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Personal Housekeeping For Oestara by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Dimish Your Debt by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments