If there is not enough romance in your life, try this little spell to add that special exotic energy to an already okay relationship, or even to help a new one start off on the right foot.
You will need:
- New music CD (see note below)
- Sandalwood incense
- Sandalwood Oil
- Hot pink or magenta paper
Choose a really romantic CD that you know for a fact your significant other will like, but choose one he/she doesn’t own. On a Friday night, open the CD, light the incense, put some sandalwood oil on your body, and have as much fun as a person can have alone (use your imagination) while clutching the CD to your heart, saying:
Sound of love,
Love of sound,
Bring it through,
Bring it round.
Mark the top of the CD case with a pentagram, using the oil, then pass it through the incense smoke and say:
Full of lust, love and light,
Music of the heart fly free,
Fill us with joy and might,
As we listen, may it be tonight!
Wrap the CD in the pink paper and give it to your significant other. Make sure you listen to it the first time together, and wear a little of the sandalwood oil. Play the CD again… And make beautiful music together!
This spell is a little out dated, in that not everyone listens to music via CD anymore. So you may need to make some adjustments if all of the music you listen to is via iTunes or some other internet venue. Be creative, and have fun with it.
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments