Prosperity Magick can be as simple as making soup. The key is to make the soup as if it was a magickal recipe. Imagine that everything you are doing is a metaphor for creating the life you would like to have.
Dicing the onion might make your eyes water, just as sometimes in life there are tears. The root vegetables speak of getting to the “root” of the matter, pulling out all the stops, getting back to basics, going deep… etc. The apple is the partaking of knowledge, or the harvest. Think about each ingredient and what it represents to you, and how it might bring you the prosperity you want to create.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large Yellow Beets, peeled and cubed
- 1 small-medium carrot, chopped
- 1 small potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 bay leaf (opt)
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large tart apple, cubed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted bread crumbs or crushed croutons
Preparing the Soup:
As you cook the soup, consider how it may take some time for things to really come together for you in a good way. Create a chant, or use the one below, while you stir the soup, and imagine that you are stirring up all sorts of new deliciousness for your life.
Add the beets, carrot, potato, bay leaf, and 1 cup of the broth. Turn down to a simmer at medium heat and allow to cook for about ten to fifteen minutes, or until the beets are tender.
Add the apple and 1 more cup of broth. Continue to cook for a few minutes until the apple is tender, about five more minutes. Remove the bay leaf (if using) and add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Puree in with an immersion blender or in batches if using a tabletop blender.
Pour through a fine mesh strainer as you return the soup to the pot. Reserve the strained beets for a dumpling filler or yummy sandwich spread for later. Reheat the soup for about two minutes and serve.
While Stirring The Soup:
All things good, delicious and fine
Come together for me and are mine
I share with all who have a need
Because I know I will succeed.
Blessings to the earth.
Blessings to the sky.
Blessings on the soup and me and mine.
Serving the Soup:
When spooned into each bowl add some warmed milk or cream and swirl lightly with a spoon or chop stick to get a pretty spiral design. Top with croutons.
Take in each spoonful with gratitude. Savor the moment.
Recipe created by Gwendolyn Mathers
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments