Here is a great spell to get energy moving and good things happening in any area of your life that feels “stuck”.
You will need:
- Soft butter (margarine will do, but real butter is better)
- Powdered ginger
- A bowl you often use when cooking
- Wooden spoon
- Red pen, pencil, or marker
Take some time to think about what it is that feels stuck in your life. Do some journaling if it is helpful. This is a very powerful spell, and it is important to be really clear about what it is that you really want.
Now, write a sentence that defines what you want the “stuck” area of your life to be like. For example, if you feel that your are stuck in a bad relationship, your sentence might read. “I am enjoying a loving, committed, and healthy relationship with a really nice person.”
Using the soft butter and your finger, write your sentence on the inside of the bowl. The butter will smooth the way, so be liberal.
Now, on separate and small pieces of paper write down all the attributes, qualities, possibilites, and potentialities associated with your goal. They might look like this: “I am happy.” “My relationship is solid.” “I have a great relationship.” “Love is in my life.” “I am loved.” “My lover is kind.” “We have a healthy relationship.” “My lover respects me.”
Write these smaller affirmations in as many different ways as possible. Be specific, be creative, be inventive. Put them into the bowl. No need to fold them up, but you can if you want to.
When you have all of your affirmations written and added to the bowl, add a pinch of ginger, a generous dash of nutmeg, and a teaspoon of sugar.
Now take your wooden spoon and mix it up. As you mix, say the following spell three times:
Ice into water
The winds bring change
Wood becomes fire
Nothing stays the same
All is well
All is well
All is well
Every day for 7 days, mix up your affirmations and repeat the spell. At the end of 7 days, burn the affirmations in a fire. As you do this, say thank you to the invisible world for the changes that have already begun.
This spell courtesy of Madam Fortuna
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments