A difficult person is someone who throws their emotional energy at you , causing you upset and shock, making you feel defenseless. A difficult person is someone who persecutes you or obstructs your path in life. A difficult person is someone who tries to cause you emotional or physical harm or damage your reputation. A difficult person is someone who tries to steal your belongings, wealth, or creativity.
Such people can be dealt with, but the golden rule is that you should not at any juncture wish them harm. What you must wish them is self- knowledge. You can direct the thought energy of self-knowledge to them in such a way that they will lose their sting toward you.
Do this exercise twice a day, in the morning and evening. Continue it for 3 or 9 days. Longer, if necessary.
Sit quietly, focusing upon the individual and picturing them in your mind. Then direct this thought toward them, speaking it out loud either three or nine times.
“May all blessings flow to you. May self-knowledge flow to you. I reclaim the power you have taken from me, it is mine to take back, it is my right. May love and good fortune come to you now. As I speak now you are no longer a problem for me! Your difficult energy dissolves into wisdom. You regard me with respect.”
At the end of this clap your hands three times very loudly to seal your invocation.
This exercise works with great effect. Think of this as a spiritual kick in the backside that leaves no bruise, creates no harm, and gives you a compassionate view of the situation and the difficult person or people concerned.
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments