The idea is to relax in your personal meditational spot – you know where it’s nice, cozy, silent and you’re sure not to be disturbed for at least half an hour, and build up some Zee Energy. Burn some frankincense or copal incense or whatever works for you.
When you think you’ve reached a highly charged, powerful state envision a cone of power going counter-clockwise (for banishing) like a cyclone above your house, slowly bring the cone down into your house and envision all the little nasty energies being taken up into the cyclone squealing and kicking and being enveloped by the giant cone.
Drive the cone down below your house and deep into the earth, using the earth’s magnetic field to rise through the cone and clear out all the little nasty creatures and energies. Once you are sure nothing is clinging, when you feel that the earth energy has cleared it, take the cone back up into your house and go through the process again, a little bit stronger and more determined this time, so as any smart little things can be washed out in the “rinse cycle”.
Again, plunge the cone deep into the earth and clear it again. When it has cleared, allow the cone rise out of your house, high into the sky, and disperse into the sunshine.
Relax and feel the positive energy and the lack of negativity in your house. Focus now on positive thoughts and the things that you love. All is well.
Spell by Madame Fortuna
Leave a Reply
- Invocation to the Angel of Venus by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Welcome My Angel Friend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Planning an Angel Day by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Conjuration of the Good Spirits by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Banishing Grief by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 12 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- To Regain Lost Energy by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Peace and Love Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Make Friends With Fate by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments