The idea is to relax in your personal meditational spot – you know where it’s nice, cozy, silent and you’re sure not to be disturbed for at least half an hour, and build up some Zee Energy. Burn some frankincense or copal incense or whatever works for you.
When you think you’ve reached a highly charged, powerful state envision a cone of power going counter-clockwise (for banishing) like a cyclone above your house, slowly bring the cone down into your house and envision all the little nasty energies being taken up into the cyclone squealing and kicking and being enveloped by the giant cone.
Drive the cone down below your house and deep into the earth, using the earth’s magnetic field to rise through the cone and clear out all the little nasty creatures and energies. Once you are sure nothing is clinging, when you feel that the earth energy has cleared it, take the cone back up into your house and go through the process again, a little bit stronger and more determined this time, so as any smart little things can be washed out in the “rinse cycle”.
Again, plunge the cone deep into the earth and clear it again. When it has cleared, allow the cone rise out of your house, high into the sky, and disperse into the sunshine.
Relax and feel the positive energy and the lack of negativity in your house. Focus now on positive thoughts and the things that you love. All is well.
Spell by Madame Fortuna
Leave a Reply
- Magick Rose Spell For Love by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Icelandic Anti-Aging Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Solstice Wheels of Fortune by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Summer Solstice Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Summer Solstice Spell by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Using the Psalms for Solving Problems by shirleytwofeathers - 15 Comments
- Eclipse Meditation Ritual by shirleytwofeathers - 6 Comments
- Tree Spell To Get What You Want by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Ritual for the Festival of Janus by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Connect With The Spirit World by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments