I have been working really hard behind the scenes getting the pages and mini sites ready to upload to the Healing section here at shirleytwofeathers.com. So far, I have 5 that are almost ready and I’m so excited about them, that I’m posting the links here for anyone who wants to take a look. Just remember that they are still works in progress and not quite ready for publication.
- Chakra Central – It’s all about the Chakras, what they are, how to balance them, and keep them fine tuned and working at optimum.
- Color Therapy – Wow… I love color! Color therapy is an easy way to tweak your life experience through the use of specific colors for specific purposes… very cool!
- Eating To Live – I’ve been obsessing so much about getting the website full of content that I’m forgetting to eat, so I thought it might be a good idea to put some focus on something healthy and good.
- Encyclopedia of Herbology – This idea has been rolling around in the back of my mind for a super long time. I’m thinking of it as a good way for me to personally because I’ve always wanted to learn herbology. It’s moving along kind of slow because I am really packing a lot of information into each of the individual posts.
- Folk Medicine Remedies and Cures – So much fun. And it’s very interesting. Of course not all the cures are effective, some are downright dangerous, but a surprising number of them are easy and do actually work. Check it out!
And, of course, if you do check them out and find something that is confusing or not quite right, please leave a comment and let me know so I can clarify or fix it.