Great news! The Inspiration and Insight page is now updated with three new mini sites. I love how they look and I am really excited about some of the new stuff coming up in January. Here are some quick links:
- Way Cool Quotes – I decided to only post quotes on cool images or pictures. So, the going has been a little slow because I’ve been making most of them from scratch instead of just moving them from the blogger version of Way Cool Quotes which has a boatload of quotes… really a lot of quotes… and it will take me forever to get them all beautified and moved. 🙂
- Mind Magic – This one started out to be a warehouse for affirmations, and has turned itself into something infinitely cooler. I don’t have as much on there as I would have liked, but it’s a good start. Eventually it will house information on Creative Visualization, Hypnotherapy, and a whole lot more.
- The Prosperity Project – This is the blog that started it all. My very first one. We worked on projects for about 5 years, then ran out of steam. Now, 5 years later, I am in the process of moving the very first project to its new home here on shirleytwofeathers.com. I will be continuing to move the projects, one at a time, but it will take a while because we did a lot of them. I have a brand new project planned for the start of the year, on January 1. If you’d like to join in at any time, feel free! The more people who participate, the better it is!
On a less positive note:
The Site Map and the A to Z listing of links in the side bars of the main pages have not been updated yet. And it looks like it will be a week or two before I get that done because I HAVE to get some stuff done to get ready for Christmas. There are like… I don’t know… 7 days left? Something like that, and I have so much to do and only 3 days off in which to get it all done.
So, thanks for visiting. Enjoy the new mini sites. Bright Blessings!
I have been super busy adding more cool stuff. I have all the mini sites to the Fun Pages up and running. They are pretty cool. Go check them out!
- Way Cool Pictures – all family friendly
- More Cool Pictures – not all of these are family friendly
- Meme City – these are hilarious, my favorite little website ever!
- Coloring Pages – if you like to color… which I do!
Not only that, but I am busy today updating the Fun Stuff, Magick and Mystery, and the Home Pages, getting the navigation bar back under control, and updating the site map and the links in the side bars. Magick and Mystery looks way better than it did, at least I think so. Go check it out!
I have been working really hard behind the scenes getting the Magick and Mystery section of the website completely converted to the WordPress mini-sites. They are each one still a work in progress, and I’ve got a ways to go before every one of them is ready to be fully integrated into the site, but if you’re interested, here’s a sneak peak:
- Gypsy Magick and Lore – the magic and lore of the Romani
- Book of Shadows – Spells, spells, and more spells
- Divination – finding answers in a magickal way
- Pagan Calendar – a reason to celebrate just about any day of the year
- The Powers that Be – an encyclopedia of Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Avatars, Guides… etc
- Magickal Ingredients – a dictionary of ingredients used in magickal workings
- Magickal Apothecary – recipes for potions, powders, elixirs, oil blends… and more
- Sigils Symbols and Signs – a collection of visual images with magickal meaning and power
I’ve got something new, and it’s ready to be seen! It’s my personal blog, here’s a link: Hey It’s Me. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and I already have a fun new feature on it. The Plumber Dude is open and ready to answer any how-to or fix-it question you might have. Go check it out. Leave a comment if you like what you see.
Unfortunately, this is the only place on the site (as of right now) where the new blog can be accessed because I am still having issues with the main menu on the site, I haven’t succeeded in figuring out how to add the wordpress links without having to edit every single nav bar on the site – which would be a pain in the ass, but ok, except for the fact that when I edit them, they change color and won’t change back because I’m so clueless about the CSS styling.